Saturday 18 June 2011

Welcome to my first blog post

Hello; Blue Penguin here. This blog post will give you a rough idea about what this blog will be about. This is my first blog so forgive me if it takes me sometime to get into the swing of things. This blog will be about all things gaming. I will share news I find, post reviews, videos, and I hope to have my own podcast up and running in the future. Over the last few years I have gotten very good at finding news before anyone else and thought it would be fun to have a blog about gaming so I can share what I learn with others. Gaming has always been a huge part of my life and it is one of the few things I am truly passionate about. I hope to post at least once a day and my end goal is to eventually have my own website. Before this post drags on I would like to thank you for reading this and please check back daily for new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment